The Original Den Kit
The Den Kit Company was founded with a mission to inspire wonder and intrigue in the next generation through creative, fun and unprescribed outdoor play. Based on Forest School ideas, their products encourage children to explore their outdoor environment, from small balconies to the great British countryside.
The Den Kit Company's products contain no single use plastic, require no batteries and the instructions are simple and straightforward.
This is their Original Den Kit, a fabulous, camouflage tarpaulin suitable for setting up in a back garden, park or field, with a wealth of vital accessories like the hand carved wooden mallet for tapping in your tent pegs, enamel mug for warming drinks and camouflage face paints. All packed into a sturdy haversack. Endless hours of fun and learning ahead!
What's in your kit?
- A hefty haversack made from cotton webbing that can be washed in the machine. It has a useful shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- A tough camouflage tarpaulin - waterproof as well as rot resistant. Approx size 2.4 x 1.8m.
- A durable groundsheet - waterproof and rot resistant. It has eyelets too, so can double up as another tarpaulin. Approx size 1.8 x 1.2 m.
- A beautiful, unique and functional wooden mallet fashioned from coppiced wood and complete with bark - made by us here in Shropshire.
- Sip a warming drink in traditional camping style with our iconic, branded enamelware mug (additional mugs available separately).
- Ensure you don’t lose your tent pegs by keeping them in a useful drawstring, cotton tent peg bag.
- Camouflage face paint in khaki and brown - washable, cruelty-free and made here in the UK.
- 10 metres of strong, natural jute rope.
- 8 holdfast steel tent pegs; made for us in the UK.
- Helpful tips and den-building inspiration on a handy, saveable sheet.
- Weight 2KG