Be inspired by how shapes appear in the world around us through nature and home activities. Begin to build on fine motor skills in preparation for letter and number formation. An essential block in early years learning.
- The cards have been simply designed.
- Black and white for high contrast with no distractions. No relying on colour matching.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with 8 fun ways to play with the numbers, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they can be used right through primary school.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box.
Our cards are packaged in a letterbox friendly box.
The cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean. The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands. The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources.
The box is 125mm wide x 165mm length x 22mm depth.
Each card is A6 105mm x 148mm.
Approx total weight 193g.
Caution: We recommend that children 3 years and under should be supervised when using our flashcards.