The Potion Making Kit
The Den Kit Company was founded with a mission to inspire wonder and intrigue in the next generation through creative, fun and unprescribed outdoor play. Based on Forest School ideas, their products encourage children to explore their outdoor environment, from small balconies to the great British countryside.
The Den Kit Company's products contain no single use plastic, require no batteries and the instructions are simple and straightforward.
This potion making kit contains everything you need to create marvellous potions and concoctions from nature. Add leaves, petals and other natural finds to create and experiment to your hearts content. Then cast your spells!
What's in your kit?
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Potion-Making Kit components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A plastic science mixing beaker, 250ml, for mixing and concocting your potion.
- A stainless sieve to remove bigger ingredients from your potion.
- A natural, wooden stirring stick collected and trimmed by us from local woodlands.
- A funnel to transfer potions from the beaker into the bottles.
- A Little wooden teaspoon to use with the beetroot and turmeric powders
- 3 reusable plastic bottles with aluminium screw-top lids.
- A small tin of dried beetroot powder to provide natural red colouring.
- A small tin of dried turmeric powder to provide natural yellow colouring.
- Dried rosemary in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Just sprinkle into your potion mixture.
- UK grown dried rose petals in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. A lovely scent to use in potions.
- Dried Yorkshire lavender in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Smells wonderful and could induce sleepiness…
- Our Potion Kit guide, offering extension ideas to keep the play going for longer.
- Potion Refills available on this website.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking hazards .Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools.Contains Beetroot, Turmeric and Spinach powders and dried Lavender, Rosemary and Rose Petals Recommended for children 6+.